4 Things I Learned When My Dog Swallowed a Soft Toy

Saluki with Flamengo plush toy - 4 things I learned
This post is an excerpt from an article I wrote for Dogster about the 4 things I learned when my dog swallowed a soft toy.

It never fails; emergencies with our dogs always seem to happen in the middle of the night. Most of us always hope we can wait until morning to see our vet. Not so when your dog has ingested something potentially harmful. Such was the case when Zoe, our Saluki, decided to consume her favorite toy, a small, pink, plush Flamingo.

To read more about the 4 things I learned